Thursday, June 21, 2012

A dream deferred

So, I’ve come to the conclusion that I have no choice but to postpone my WDW trip until February or March, probably March. The trip is paid in full, but money I had set aside for plane fare and spending money had to get used for other things. I am disappointed, I was so looking forward to spending Dylan’s birthday, Halloween and my birthday at Disney. I am waiting for the end of summer to choose the dates, because I want to see when free dining will (hopefully) be offered, and they usually give the dates in August.

I’m sad I can’t meet up with you Rae Rae!!!!!

Well, I have to look on the bright side. It gives me a few extra months to save money, and get down to my ultimate goal weight. I will also have my tax refund to help out. I would rather go without feeling stressed about money. Like I mentioned before, the resort and park tickets are paid for, so I am definitely going. I will have to pay more towards the package because we will be going during peak season, but at this point I don’t care. Especially if we get free dining!

I weighed 199.5 this morning. At least I’m back (barely) under 200. I’ve lost 5.5 pounds in two days, so I must have been retaining a lot of water!

5 comments:

  1. Awh, very sad! But you are right - it is best to go when you will have no stress or worries whatsoever. Plus you'll be one hot momma by then! And Dylan will be a little older, that always helps. All things happen for a reason! Loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had to postpone your trip but it is definitely for the best. It will be worth it when you are basking in the sun in Disney World without the financial stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I'm sorry you had to postpone! But hopefully your trip will be that much more awesome when you do get there!

    And holy weight loss in two days, girl!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you have to hold off but it will be so much better if you don't have to worry about money. You'll be able to have fun and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had to postpone, but you are right...it is better when you are not stressed about money.

    Congrats on the loss!! Fantastic!

    Oh and I would still love to meetup when you come down. (I live right outside Orlando)

    ReplyDelete