Thursday, May 17, 2012

Beautiful day in Queens! :)

I love love love love LOVE being back in the game! My gloom & doom attitude is gone, I feel that familiar pep in my step, and I am completely refocused. I weighed 198 this morning, so I am only half a pound away from my current lowest. It felt so demoralizing to get down to the one hundreds again, just to go right back up to the two’s, so I almost freaking shed a tear looking at the scale this morning. Whew!

The sun is back in NYC, it’s going to be warm this weekend! The gray, rainy days were starting to get to me, but we needed the rain so I’m glad we had it!

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear you are back in the groove!! Enjoy the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how much the weather can affect us? I'm the same way, too. And Mina - I'm so happy to hear you are on the ball again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful day today!!! Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did need the rain but I am so glad it stopped!

    ReplyDelete