Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I knew you guys would come through for me...

...and you did. THANK YOU for the support, encouragement, and ass kicking (out of love) that I really and truly needed. I don't care if it was grammatically correct! ;)

I started this blog because I needed to establish a support system, and I also wanted to be a form of support to others. I never imagined just how much I would need you guys. Actually, I never imagined that I would have such a bad week, I thought I had everything down pat and under control. Maybe a little bit of a bad day here or there, but not like what I let happen to myself. There is no excuse for it. You guys are right, I cannot let myself go down that road every time things get tough. That only makes things even harder. Why I "forgot" that, I don't know. I really don't. Because of my lack of motivation, I became even more depressed. Obviously they both go hand in hand. I needed to blog about it so I can prevent it from happening again, and also to encourage anyone else who is going down that path. Don't let it happen - so not worth it.

I feel a million times better since this morning's post, and my optimism and positivity is back. I am going to rock out my walk in a half hour, even though it's raining. I am going to reflect on everything good that has happened and will continue to happen.

I am not kidding when I say this: I love you guys. Thanks for helping to pick this girl back up. <3 <3

7 comments:

  1. Fall down seven times, get up eight.

    Just keep moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let this get you down. You know what your triggers are now, being aware is half the battle. Hang in there, you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We definitely all have our ups and downs :) I'm glad you are feeling better today! GO GET EM

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens. We are not made of steel, right? Lord knows I've had my ups & downs. Just keep going. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have ups and downs. That's part of the journey. I'm glad you are feeling better. Keep going. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You.Are.Awesome!

    Keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete