Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wiped out.

I.Am.Exhausted.

First day on the "new" job went well for the most part. I did not get one moment to relax, I was busy every single minute. In a way, I liked it. The day flew so quickly, and I could get used to this faster pace. We shall see.

I have to get my footing back. I was not able to drink my usual amount of water today because it was just so crazy, and I have to get someone to cover my desk if I step to the restroom, so I just couldn't seem to get it together today. Also, I have to do a shorter walk during lunch because of my new position. Things are a little topsy-turvy because of it, but I will adjust. If I am anything, I am resilient. I'm not hard on myself today, but I will not accept any excuses from myself going forward.

All in all, I think this change is going to be good for me!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it wasn't bad. Sometimes being super busy is good. Give yourself some time to adjust and you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good (and fast!) day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing about being busy, like you said, is that the work day flies by. Change is hard, but you are one tough mama! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing postive attitude you have!!!! It will take time but you will adjust into this new position.

    ReplyDelete