Tuesday, January 31, 2012

:)

I did it; I stuck to my guns…thanks Kayla for the encouragement! You know what, I woke up feeling so much better and relieved that I held on to my determination. I did an awesome power walk just now during my lunch break and I felt amazing. I am going to remember this day next time I have a hard day. I ate some Special K with a banana for breakfast this morning, snacked on an apple, and made myself a pepper turkey and cheddar whole grain wrap with romaine lettuce for lunch. I am really getting used to choosing healthier meals and a nice side effect is that my skin is looking really nice lately.

It feels nice to tough it out even when you feel weak. I feel more empowered :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! That's great!

    Funny, I actually gave into my craving last night and had some chocolate. I didn't feel terrible since I've been doing pretty good this week and it was a minor bump, but after I ate it I thought "what was the point?" and it definitely reinforces that you can always succeed and will always feel better when you do!

    Sounds like a delicious lunch! I love that I can go to restaurants or open the fridge and automatically go for something healthier!

    ReplyDelete