Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We're going to Walt Disney World! :)

So my blog title says it all, I am looking to lose 100 pounds by the time I go to WDW! We are going the week of Halloween, and we are also celebrating my son's 2nd birthday and my birthday. My starting weight is 244, and I am going to work very hard to get down to 144 by October 27th.

I am not following a strict diet plan. I'm not joining a gym. I am using what I call the "common sense diet". Less fat, healthier eating overall, and more activity. I refuse to stress or obsess over this. I am going to work hard to keep my motivation up, but I don't want it to rule my life. Shoot, with a 14 month old at home, I don't have TIME for it to rule my life! I want to make changes NOW that will last me forever.

This isn't going to be an easy journey for me. I am coming off of a very hard time in my life, becoming a new mommy and also losing my own mother way too soon. But all I want is to be healthy and happy, and live my life to the fullest. I dream about it all the time,but have not made the changes I need to make yet.

So here are our plans! We are staying at the Pop Century resort because I was set on our first trip to be at a WDW resort. I plan on booking free dining if it becomes available during that time frame, which historically it has been. Our son will be turning two when we arrive, so I plan on making his birthday extra special! I am not going to book many ADRs, but I want to book a character breakfast and dinner, and have dinner at T-Rex because I think my son will love it! I am so excited for our trip, and while I know we will have to expect the unexpected with having a toddler, I am ready for it! I hope this is the first of many trips to WDW in our future. 

Alright, here we go, the journey begins today!

No comments:

Post a Comment