Tuesday, March 6, 2012

After yesterday, my head is totally back in the game. I stayed on plan, and rocked my workout, so I made it through the day. I'm proud that I hung on, and I'm even prouder for kicking butt with the Biggest Loser workout. I couldn't finish the workout on Saturday, but finished it to the end last night. I surprised myself. It's not a workout that I will do daily because it has A LOT of squats and lunges, I don't think that much repetiveness will be good on my knees each day
, but I will do it at least 2-3 times a week in addition to my other workout DVD's. Damn, I sweated a lot last night!! It was a great buy!

I lost 2.5 pounds last week during the Eat At Your Goal Weight challenge, and I am going to strive for 3 pounds this week. Going to get this done!!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard nothing but great things about the Biggest Loser workouts. I might have to try it.
    You got the 3 pounds, no problem :)

    ReplyDelete