Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy Busy Bee!

I have a lot of things coming up in the next few months. I’m throwing JC a pizza party for her birthday on March 31st, I’m doing a cute Toy Story theme because that is her favorite Disney movie, and it’s really more for the kids in the family to have fun. I will have pizza, cake and goodies for everyone, but I will order myself a grilled chicken salad. I have too many goals to reach that I don’t want to throw myself off with a night of pizza. Then in April we have the Easter egg hunt, and pics with the Easter bunny at the Queens Farm Museum. It’s so cute for the little ones. Then of course spend Easter day with the family. The rest of April I have two baby showers. In May, I have the cancer walk, another baby shower and our anniversary. In June, I have a baby shower and two graduation parties, one of which we are hosting for JC’s daughter. In July is Independence Day and Dylan’s Baptism. I don’t have anything planned for August or September YET. October is Dylan’s Birthday and our Disney trip!! I like having so much to look forward to!

I did the Biggest Loser workout last night, I haven’t done that one in a few days. I was surprised at my progress. I was able to do all of the jumping jacks, including the ones holding a weight. I was able to get into an actual plank position and not have to modify, except for the ones that you do a pushup and then turn your body LOL. The cardio didn’t kick my ass as much as last week. I can’t wait to be able to do all of the plank workouts!! I hope I will get to that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment