Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My heart

So, let me tell you a little bit about my munchkin. Dylan is 16 months old, and definitely a toddler! He loves to run around the house, a fun thing for him to do is run up and down my hallway. He isn’t talking too much yet, he says about 4 words, but he’s starting to mimic me. He is such a typical boy. He loves cars, trucks & trains. He loves to play catch. His favorite shows are Blues Clues, Sesame Street, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Pocoyo and Thomas & Friends. He is very affectionate, and gives me hugs & cuddles. His absolute favorite toys are his Thomas trains, he will even fall asleep holding them. I am already starting to plan his 2nd birthday party in October, the day before we leave for WDW, of course it will be a Thomas the Train party! I adore my little man with all my heart, and he is a big reason for why I am losing this weight. I want to be healthy for him, he’s already keeping me on my toes!

Here’s a few pics of him taken recently {notice the pic of him asleep with his trains LOL}:






3 comments:

  1. My gosh, he's so adorable! I have me an almost 3 year old (in May) and we're still religiously watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love the shot of him clutching the trains.

    ReplyDelete