Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy V-day!!

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!! I hope you enjoy spending time with the ones you love today!

Today makes 4 weeks since I started this, and I’m down 14.5 pounds! I am so happy with my progress, and I am grateful that I made the decision to change a month ago. God knows where I would be today, probably 5 pounds heavier than ever! I asked J not to buy me chocolate for V-day because it would be a waste of money. I am having a treat today, my supervisor is bringing in a bagel breakfast for us, and she told me she will bring in a whole grain bagel for me. I don’t eat bagels for breakfast anymore, but I can make an exception on one day, especially if it’s whole grain.

Thankfully my sister and I made up yesterday, and I am SO happy about that. I hate arguing with her!

I am very happy today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 14lbs is amazing!! Great job!

    Glad your sister and you made up yesterday, hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Glad to hear you & your sister made up. :-)

    ReplyDelete