Friday, February 3, 2012

Just workin' on my fitness {I love Missy Elliott}

My job provides parking for me in one of the other buildings they own about 8 long blocks away. It used to take me about 10 minutes to walk from there to work, especially because some of the blocks are very uphill. This morning, I checked the time. It took me 6 minutes and that includes a minute that I stopped at the store to grab a healthy sandwich for lunch. So really it took 5 minutes! Half the time it took me less than three weeks ago! I used to be out of breath because I was rushing in order to get to work on time, now I noticed it’s easy-peasy for me.

These are the markers of my progress that I am looking for since I’m not stepping on the scale! March 1st would have been my Mom’s 51st birthday, so I decided to weigh in on that day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment