Friday, February 24, 2012

Someone made my day! :)

Woot-woot, this just made my day!

If you’ve read my blog from the beginning, you probably know I love me some Disney Dooney & Bourke bags. Love, love, love them. To the point that I plan on getting myself one of the totes for my 100 pound weight loss reward. I love bags, I love Disney – so they are right up my alley!

Well, Dooney has been releasing a limited amount of designs for their half marathons, they did one for the Tink and it sold out in two hours. This weekend is the Disney Princess Half Marathon, and once again they are releasing another limited edition. Of course, I love the design but knew I wouldn’t be able to get it at the Expo because I’m not going to be there. One of my FB friends on a group I belong to offered to pick up the small wristlet if anyone was interested since she will be there for the marathon. I sent her a PM right away, and she said she would try her best to get me one.

She sent me a PM that she got me one! I just have to reimburse her through Paypal. They sold out in an hour, but she managed to wrestle her way to the front to pick the wristlet up for me even though she wasn’t getting one for herself. To think that a complete stranger went out of her way for me is the sweetest thing ever. I can’t wait to get it, I am going to rock it proudly, especially when I go to Disney!

There are some nice people out there….


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is adorable!! Lucky you!

    I can't wait to get my WDW 40th anniversary Messenger bag!

    ReplyDelete