Sunday, February 26, 2012

It begins tomorrow!

Weighed in this morning 20.5 pounds lighter than when I began! I have been itching to reach this number for days. Wow, 20 pounds. Feels like such a solid number.

Tomorrow, I begin this challenge started by Allan from the Almost Gastric Bypass blog. It runs until June 15th. I commit to drinking 110 ounces of fluids each day, eat 1450 calories or less, get in my exercise and log it all in on My Fitness Pal. Myself and the other challengers will have a shared password so we can see what the others are doing. It is all about accountability! I am excited for this challenge to get under way, my biggest challenge will be all of the fluids. I drink about 8-10 cups of water a day, but I have to up it up some more! I love a good challenge, so this is just the push I need to get it done.

1 comment: